February Goals

I'm a huge list-maker and list-lover. If you've ever looked at my desk, whether now or 10 years ago, it's always miles high with to-do lists, inspiration lists, recipe ideas, surprise ideas for different people, etc. etc. My "notes" app on my iPhone is always so full that it's hard to find what I want, when I want it.

see? it's insane. this is just the beginning, too...

Because I have so many little lists, I tend to get a little lost when it comes to having long-term goals. Enter blogging! I figured I could use my blog to make some goals for each month.

No guarantees that these are going to be at all inspiring, or noteworthy to anyone besides me (bahaha...get it...), but it's going to be a good way to keep track of where I am and where I'm going, especially with this new little person entering our lives pretty soon!

1. Craft like a crazy person
          piece together baby quilt
          begin to actually quilt baby quilt (by hand!! scary!!)
          finish 4 embroideries for myself & friends
          participate in Cari's embroidery-along for QOV

In case you're curious, I'm doing some sort of patriotic phrase in the middle of my square
and bunting like this around it

2. Finish baby's room
          help David finish mudding/sanding
          finally PAINT! woohoo!
          pick out crib & dresser
          choose other decorations for the room

3. Keep baby healthy
          make more smoothies with our new blender
          find more pregnancy yoga videos online (any suggestions??)
          send in pre-admission forms to the hospital
          register for Lamaze class...maybe
          take more walks, if Nebraska weather cooperates
          finalize baby registry

4. Celebrate our 3-year (dating) anniversary
          finish buying gift for David
          plan something fun to do!

5. Keep up with correspondence
          send out Valentine's -- and Galentine's Day -- cards
          write letters to out-of-town friends
          attempt to keep the post office afloat!

What are some of your goals for February?
Happy shortest month of the year!
HG

Comments