Cures for spring fever: "style" blogging

I really, really wish it was spring.

We've had some freakish weather here today -- let me walk you through it quick.
  • 1:00 - 7:00 a.m.: really cold, enough to stop my annoying pregnancy-induced sweat that usually happens every night
  • 8:00 a.m.: warms up a bit, enough to restart that pregnancy sweating (oh the wonderful joys of motherhood...right?)
  • 8:30 a.m.:  starts raining, sleeting, or snowing -- some weird combination of the 3, really, with the biggest, wet-est flakes I've seen in a long time
  • 12:30 p.m.: slush gradually dies down, producing more water than solids now, so outside it sounds like rain but it looks like snow in the sky
  • 2:30 p.m: every bird in our neighborhood starts singing, as the sun comes out and the wind starts up. the snow has started to disappear and reform into water, but the grass is still white
  • 3:00 p.m.: the wind/sun combo has dried the sidewalks and the white has disappeared from the grass, making me doubt it ever even really snowed this morning
It was a confusing 14 hours, to say the least. 
With such drastic-ness happening outside, I decided to waste some time on the internet dreaming of what my wardrobe will be when I don't have to prepare for 4 seasons in one day. 

Enter Polyvore in all its goodness. 

Here's my post-pregnancy, spring-inspired outfit hopefuls. No, I'm not gonna drop that much moola on these specific items -- but I'm hoping the good ole Target or Gap will have some decent knock-offs.


post-pregnancy style


Cotton tank top
anthropologie.com


Madewell jeans
madewell.com


Miz Mooz oxford shoes flat
infinityshoes.com


Madewell leather purse
madewell.com


Wrap watch
$125 - kikisboutique.com


Circle scarf
etsy.com


French Connection skinny belt
usa.frenchconnection.com



Isn't that Madewell bag to die for? I've been drooling over their leather goods for what seems like an eternity. If an anonymous person wanted to make my dreams come true and get that baby for me...I would not protest, even though I might be confused.
HG

Comments