family photos! [2015]










Last week we had my old friend from high school, Elizabeth, take our first (first!) family photos. She did an awesome job and I keep flipping through them, in awe of how beautiful a job she did! She took the photos at our house and even though it was super hot out we survived and thrived and like I said before, I loveeeee them.

Her website is here if you want to check her out (she's awesome!!!).  (Also, not a promo post I just really loved her work and thought everyone should know about her!)

Don't worry, I'm sure there will plenty of family photos to come in the future -- from this set or down the road -- so you'll be able to see more and more of them, even though David thinks they're kind of a waste of time he's eternally going to lose that argument. :)
HG

Comments