Things I love (and you should too)

This dress from Target, which is completely nursing friendly AND looks like it's made in the year 2015, and it's fantastic. I have a hard time finding dresses to nurse in at weddings, especially ones that aren't all shirt dresses (I like shirt dresses, I just can only own so many) so this takes the cake. I think there are more than one color, too. I'm seriously in love (also, it's way cuter in person, just trust me on that):


This NPR Morning Edition story about my hometown. It's pretty much the best place to live, so if you're looking for a new place to live...Lincoln, NE is your place.
Also, watch this video if you want to see what it's like. It's pretty great.


Bones. The TV show kind, I mean.
Man, I was skeptical at first. Kendra recommended it, and I have never not liked something she does, so I thought I'd give it a try after her latest recommendation of a show with Catholic characters. I'm only in the first season, but I really love it so far.


Jenny's post The Annual Lenten Crash and Burn. I feel this so. darn. hard. Like, I was nodding my head vigorously back and forth whilst reading.

Aaaand perhaps the gloriousness that is going to be the weather this weekend? We're forecast for 64° this Saturday and if that doesn't happen I might just have a meltdown.

What's your favorites recently?
HG

Comments

  1. Ooh, thanks for the tip - I'll be checking out that dress ASAP. It looks like just what I want for M's baptism in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes and YES! I'm in the season of nursing and learning what works and doesn't in my closet. I'm a huge wrap dress fan, but that one is so cute :) And now I really, really miss Lincoln. :( Bones is one of my all time favorite shows! Welcome to the addiction.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! Check back here for my reply. :)