Things I love (and you should too)

02 March 2015

02 March 2015
This dress from Target, which is completely nursing friendly AND looks like it's made in the year 2015, and it's fantastic. I have a hard time finding dresses to nurse in at weddings, especially ones that aren't all shirt dresses (I like shirt dresses, I just can only own so many) so this takes the cake. I think there are more than one color, too. I'm seriously in love (also, it's way cuter in person, just trust me on that):


This NPR Morning Edition story about my hometown. It's pretty much the best place to live, so if you're looking for a new place to live...Lincoln, NE is your place.
Also, watch this video if you want to see what it's like. It's pretty great.


Bones. The TV show kind, I mean.
Man, I was skeptical at first. Kendra recommended it, and I have never not liked something she does, so I thought I'd give it a try after her latest recommendation of a show with Catholic characters. I'm only in the first season, but I really love it so far.


Jenny's post The Annual Lenten Crash and Burn. I feel this so. darn. hard. Like, I was nodding my head vigorously back and forth whilst reading.

Aaaand perhaps the gloriousness that is going to be the weather this weekend? We're forecast for 64° this Saturday and if that doesn't happen I might just have a meltdown.

What's your favorites recently?
HG

2 comments

  1. Ooh, thanks for the tip - I'll be checking out that dress ASAP. It looks like just what I want for M's baptism in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes and YES! I'm in the season of nursing and learning what works and doesn't in my closet. I'm a huge wrap dress fan, but that one is so cute :) And now I really, really miss Lincoln. :( Bones is one of my all time favorite shows! Welcome to the addiction.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading & replying to comments! Check your email for a response if you have your email linked to your profile, otherwise check back right here.

follow me on Instagram

social media

LESLIE © 2017
theme by Blogs & Lattes