New theme, general happenings

Howdy y'all!

If you hadn't noticed yet, more power to you - I officially got a new theme. I'm really indecisive and I like change, so it's probably going to happen pretty often around these parts. (To be honest, I'm amazed I kept with my old one for so long.)

The last couple days we (and the rest of the country) have had unseasonably G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S weather, topping out around 75 each afternoon. It's been total bliss and we've been taking advantage of the fresh breezes coming through open windows and playing at the park. See following example:


Kate and I spent our time picking and being amazed by weed flowers last night while Daddy played ultimate frisbee, and then we went to get ice cream. It was a perfect night.

When the weather warms up and you need a new country hit for your long summer evening drives, this is where it's at. (It's been on repeat for me for 3 solid days now.) (Doesn't hurt that Hunter Hayes is just like, a super cutie that kinda makes you want to pinch his cheeks.)

Or, even better, my country playlist for the summer.

How about a Newsies and Uptown Funk mashup? You won't regret it.

Okay, that's all I've got for you now. How's your week going?
HG

Comments