MY newman center

I'm posting over at Two Catholic Girls today, so head on over there for the full read! A little preview below...

MY Newman Center



This last Sunday, David and I were lucky enough to get to attend the blessing & dedication of the new Newman Center and St. Thomas Aquinas Church at our alma mater, UNL.

If you aren't from around Nebraska, or know me in real life, the Newman Center's where David and I met during our first week of college. I could give you a hundred different reasons I loved our time at Newman during college. Through the community there I met some of my best friends, went to more social events and group things than I ever would have otherwise, and most importantly developed a deep and real love for Christ and His Church because of the people I met there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click here for the full post!

HG

Comments