My Sunday Best: flouncy dress edition

Cora and I both wore our flounciest dresses to Mass this morning so I felt the need to document! So we're linking up with Rosie and her My Sunday Best series.





Outfit details, because I know you just HAVE to know.
Dress: old from Gap
Belt that you can't see: old from Target
Shoes: American Eagle that I painted for a wedding
Sling: Wildbird Dove (seriously still so in love with this sling, I'll never go back!)

Cora's dress is one Kate used to wear, a gift from my mom so probably from Younkers or Dillards if I had to guess. I'm too lazy to go check and see what brand it is.

Although we looked real cute, we showed up late (super unusual for us, I must just not have been checking the time), Kate spent most of Mass either crying or whining about Jesus-only-knows-what or reading her allotted one book VERY loudly, and Cora regaled everyone with her high-pitched screams when she wasn't chewing on my fingers, prompting the couple in front of us to turn around and comment that she'd have a great singing voice one day.

Needless to say, I need a nap.

Luckily the rest of our day should be relatively low key. David's sleeping on the couch at the moment while Cora naps and Kate reads every book she can get her hands on out loud. I think I'm going to go buy some paint samples for our new toy storage organization (coming very soon!) because if David's involved, it'll be 4 weeks later and we still won't have anything picked so I'm just going to go for it.

How's your Sunday going? Head to Rosie's for more Sunday shenanigans!
HG


Comments

  1. Ohhh the swiss dots on Cora's dress!! ❤❤❤❤❤ My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dresses on you both! Hope you got that nap you wanted :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! Check back here for my reply. :)