Merry Christmas!


It's a couple days early, but I wanted to make sure and wish every person that bothers to read my little blog a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! There will probably be some blog silence around here til 2018 but I will definitely have a year-in-review post coming as well as my top books (I read more than my goal!) post so stay tuned for those. I know so many people will just be clamoring for more posts, but I think I'm going to try a little social media break and spend some time just focusing on Christmas while we spend time with family. At least, I'm going to try. :)

Since most people have gotten our Christmas card, I can finally put this cute photo on the blogosphere and show you how great this rather impromptu photo shoot turned out. In the daily hustle and exhausting mess of parenthood, I have a hard time stepping back and appreciating Kitty and Cora's very existence. But I really am grateful for them. It's hard to believe that last Christmas, Cora was just a tiny squish and we had just entered the world of two-kids-parenting. Now it seems like she's always been here.

I'm mostly ready for Christmas -- I have all our presents wrapped except for the girls', which I'm going to do tonight. I think we only have one gift that hasn't been purchased yet - and I am blaming David 100% because it's on his side of the family and I've been asking him for literal weeks to help me come up with an idea, and nada. He gets a bigger pass than normal because of the whole cancer thing, I guess (;)) but I had 99% of our Christmas shopping done before Advent started, so I was pretty on top of everything else.

This evening we're going to try and finish up the fireplace (yay!!! post coming soon when we finish) since it's our last free time until 2018, and tomorrow starts all the celebrations. I hope you and yours enjoy your time, and your celebrations are peaceful and joyous all around.

Thank you all for being here, and cheers to another year gone by!
love,
Hannah

Comments

  1. Ooh, I've literally been working on my top books post today! Will be sharing next week probably. Can't wait to read yours! Merry Christmas, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! Check back here for my reply. :)