TWO YEARS OLD.

That title is in all caps because HOW CAN MY LITTLE BABY BE TWO YEARS OLD??
I honestly can't believe it.
I blinked and she went from this:

when I thought I was largely pregnant but had no idea what was in front of me...

to this:

sleepy angel 4 days old
to this wiggly chunk:

much bald! so cute!

And then to this full-curly beauty:


And this present-destroying monster:


She is, by far, the best thing I've ever done - and the MOST FUN thing I've ever done.

Her birthday was well spent, eating lots of sugar and having fun with friends and family all over (with a healthy dose of getting our house ready to sell smushed in there). She had a blast and went to bed late and everything was glorious.

Kitty, I know we tell you a lot, but your dada and I love you oh-so-much. We can't wait to watch you grow up even more and we're so so thankful for you every single day.

For those interested: her first birthday, and her birth stories, part 1 and part 2.

Kiss and huk? Kiss and huk? (how she says kiss & hug) for your birthday, dear girl.
love,
your mama

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! Check back here for my reply. :)