Five Favorites #1

Hello all! Doing my first link-up with Hallie @ MoxieWife -- I'm very excited, to be honest!

1. The snow that's falling outside my window while I'm hard at work this morning:


Okay, because I don't have a camera and my iPhone can't capture snowflakes (why???), it doesn't look like it's snowing. But I promise you it is - big, beautiful flakes that are fluffy and piling up everywhere. It makes the frigid weather we endured the last couple days a little more worth it.


2. This album of kids' music that isn't really at all like normal kids music:


Paul Spring has a great acoustic feel, sings about things like Peter Pan, mermaids, and Sherlock Holmes, and isn't annoying/grating like most kids' music can be after awhile. I read this article on him on NPR and have been hooked ever since.  

3. My favorite product of pregnancy so far:


I'm a Burt's Bees chapstick addict, so when I found this at the magical land of Target the other day I had to snatch it up. It has been great for keeping me from awkwardly scratching my belly from itchy dry skin every hour or so, especially in public. (Not the prettiest picture of pregnancy, I know - thanks Burt's Bees for helping me avoid it!)

4. My new Camelbak Eddy water bottle:


David bought me this for Christmas - one has been on my wishlist for quite a while, and I LOVE it. It makes me actually drink water during the day, and the extra layer of insulation really does keep the water cooler than a single layer.

5. This cool photography project (All credit to Zed Nelson):


I'd love to do something similar when my baby finally gets here -- anyone else have experience with this sort of thing? 


Hope you're having a wonderful snow-filled or sunny Wednesday!
Hannah

Comments